Roll Line Killer Plate
• Ultra light plate made of special aluminium alloy and trucks with titanium axles
• CNC milled construction
• Differently angled 7mm trucks: The greater inclination of the front axle allows the skater to enter turns more easily and with less pressure.
• The lower inclination of the back axle improves stability and centering during turns.
• Click action adjustment system
• Redesigned suspensions in elastomer with a double stage compression, (1 spare set included).
• Metric threaded toe stop housing
• Ambra toe stops
If items are not in stock you will be contacted within 3 days.
"The Killer plate has been a game changer for me. This plate offered me an opportunity for stability (that I didn't even know I needed until I experienced it!), without sacrificing agility. ultimately offering me a more responsive skating experience that I feel more in control of, thanks to the thoughtful design and consideration of where and how power transfer works in derby. With softer cushions, the bigger kingpin angle in the front offers the same type of agility found in some 45 degree plates, and the smaller angle under the heel offers a stable place to root yourself for both blocking and jamming."- Mack
"I noticed a difference with the Killer compared to other plates during my first practice with them. The different degrees of the front and back kingpin made me feel more agile, while simultaneously giving me more control over my movements." -Bella