Shipping & Returns
- We ship from Portland, OR and Brooklyn, NY, depending on where your items are in stock. While the Brooklyn shop is closed during the COVID-19 pandemic, orders will ship from Portland, OR.
- Most orders ship within 3 business days or less.
- If your item is out of stock or backordered you will be notified within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you choose in store pick up, please wait for an email confirming your order is ready to pick up before coming to the shop. During the COVID-19 pandemic, curb side pick up is only available in Portland, OR.
- Unused stock items can be returned for a full refund within 2 weeks. After 2 weeks in store credit will be given. No returns will be honored after one month.
- Please contact us right away if you would like to return/exchange your purchase. Do not return items before hearing from us. During the COVID-19 pandemic, returns can only be processed through Portland, OR.
- Customers are responsible for shipping fees to return/exchange items.
- A restocking fee will be charged on non stock items.
- No returns on custom mounted skates.
- No returns on custom color or custom made skates.
- Product must be in new, unused condition and be returned in the original packaging with all components. Yes it's ok to try your skates on in your living room. No you can't take the skates for a test ride and decide you don't like them.
- Items that have clearly been used will be returned to the customer and no refund/exchange will be made.