When fitting you for skates, we consider the length measurements of your feet, as well as their width and general shape, to match you with the best fitting boots for your feet! It's best to be fit in store by staff, but if you can't visit one of our shops, please follow these steps for a virtual fitting.
Please email your fit information to [email protected]
1. Measure the length of your foot.
- Place a blank piece of paper flush against a wall
- Now place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel flush against the wall
- With a pen mark the longest spot of your foot.
- With a ruler measure the length of your foot down to the nearest 1/16 of an inch or measure in centimeters.
2. Take photos of your feet, while sitting.
- Take one photo of your feet from the top to see your foot shape.
- Take a second from the back so we can see your heels.
- Take a third from the side so we can see the height of your foot.